Each waterslide transparent decal is sealed with nail polish to protect the printed design and can be used for any decoration on top of a basecoat and/or base color, lighter colors make them “POP!” especially white.
- Awesome for any and all manicure applications! Can be added over natural nails or artificial nails. Convenient for decorating your own press-on nails, with the use of nail polish or gel polish colors, also can be applied over nail polish wraps and our vinyl nail skins.
- Suitable for professional salon and personal home use!
- Create your own manicure or pedicure that looks stylish and stunning!
Each waterslide sheet includes 40+ different designs or patterns that fit all size nail beds! There is enough to do all of your nails in the same style such as flowers, hearts, straight lines, stars, butterflies, holiday and so much more. Will also fit short to long nails with one or more manicure applications.
Choose your favorite designs from the dropdown menu.
- Start by applying your base coat (let dry or cure)
- Apply your base color (Designs go on transparent, so if the design it black then you will not notice it on top of a darker color) —> allow time to dry or cure completely.
- Cut out the design to fit the nails you plan on decorating (each sheet has 10 different sizes for toes on to lil’ mini pinky nails)
- Using a small bowl of water (one design at a time) set the waterslide, paper side down in the water for a few seconds, until the paper is completely soaked in the water. You will also start to see it separate from the transparent design.
- Take it out of the water (using tweezers for smaller designs) with minimum pressure, gently slide the paper off of the design. Because these are very thin *Start half-way then place the design on the nail bed where you want it and gently press and slide the rest of the paper off of the nail.
- Using your fingers or a wet paper towel or sponge, smooth out any creases or bubbles.
- After the design has been placed and is to your liking, let dry for a few seconds.
- Tailor by cutting and filing any excess off. A glass or metal nail file is recommended for a cleaner cut so that the decal does not tear.
- Seal with a topcoat.
Helpful Tips* these are printed on a translucent waterslide, designs are see-through (the base color will determine the over-all shade of the printed design.) The designs are also sealed with a nail polish lacquer, just so the design does not come off in the water. They are very thin; a metal or glass nail file is recommended and a topcoat to seal for a longer lasting manicure.